CheilJedang (CJ) was founded in 1953 specializing in food products. Since then it has grown into a global lifestyle brand with a business portfolio built around the four sectors - Food & Food Service, Bio & Pharma, Entertainment & Media, and Shopping & Logistics. With over 55,000 employees around the world, CJ Group promotes healthier, happier and convenient living through its many products and services. For more information, please visit www.cjamerica.com.
CJ Bio America is an affiliate of CJ Group. As the market leader in four essential amino acids in animal feed, CJ Bio strives to become the top global bio company, while continuously pursuing competitiveness
in the areas of functional taste, environmental-friendly materials and alternatives. Today, the division manufactures and supplies a variety of bioscience products, including nucleotides, lysine, threonine, and tryptophan internationally.
• Issue and manage ID/Access badges
• Computers: Install new software, perform system updates and resolve computer software or general computer related issues.
• Maintain data files and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity.
• Resolve IT related issues as necessary.
• Ensure phone systems operation and resolve issues as necessary.
• Conducts all new hire orientation, including new hire paperwork, training, benefits enrollment and administration, etc.
• Responsible for pay and benefits administration
• Maintains human resources filing systems, electronic and paper to ensure they are up to date and accurate.
• Responsible for the performance management process and system.
• Coordinates with Human Resources department on payroll, benefits, workers compensation, and risk management as necessary to resolve employee issues.
• Ensure personnel policies and procedures are in compliance with HR practices, laws, regulations and company policies.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Maintain all office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing and maintaining filing systems; creating supply requisitions; managing mail, etc.
• Preparing and mailing packages and letter correspondence.
• Maintains supplies/inventory of office supplies and equipment.
• Ensures office equipment is operational at all times.
• Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts and equipment procurement.
• Create and produce reports as needed.
• Master’s Degree
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field & 3 years of directly related experience
• Associate’s Degree & 6 years of directly related experience
High School diploma/GED & 7 years of directly related experience
• Ability to participate in a high performance team-based environment that is fast-learning and adaptive
• Ability to communicate effectively and participate in a continuous improvement culture, including utilizing problem solving skills
• Computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Excel; SAP
• Critical thinking, multi-tasking and troubleshooting skills
• Attention to detail
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
• Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm, unless business needs require additional hours worked
• This position primarily operates in an office environment
• Travel: Some travel may be required for this position.
• Ability to remain in a stationary position up to 85% of shift;
• Ability to ascend/descend stairs if necessary;
Successful completion of a post-offer, pre-employment background check is required.
We are an E-verify participant.