CheilJedang (CJ) was founded in 1953 specializing in food products. Since then it has grown into a global lifestyle brand with a business portfolio built around the four sectors - Food & Food Service, Bio & Pharma, Entertainment & Media, and Shopping & Logistics. With over 55,000 employees around the world, CJ Group promotes healthier, happier and convenient living through its many products and services. For more information, please visit www.cjamerica.com.
CJ Bio America is an affiliate of CJ Group. As the market leader in four essential amino acids in animal feed, CJ Bio strives to become the top global bio company, while continuously pursuing competitiveness
in the areas of functional taste, environmental-friendly materials and alternatives. Today, the division manufactures and supplies a variety of bioscience products, including nucleotides, lysine, threonine, and tryptophan internationally.
• Maintain financial records for company by analyzing and inputting information in the balance sheets and general ledger accounts
• Maintain general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaid; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals
• Prepare financial statements and support schedules according to corporate timelines
• Perform and assist with monthly, quarterly and annual closing duties. Extended work hours during closing may be required
• Analyze expenses on a monthly basis and monitor budget plans
• Provide financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects
• Participate in internal audits to ensure compliance
• Correct errors by posting adjusting journal entries
• Secure financial information by completing database backups
• Maintain accounting controls by following company policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements
• Assist with tax audits and tax returns
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field & 2 years of directly related experience
• Associate’s degree & 4 years of directly related experience
• High School diploma/GED & 6 years of directly related experience
• Bilingual in Korean and English language is preferred
• SAP experience preferred
• Computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Excel preferred
• Competitive Health Insurance with low deductibles (Vision + Dental)
• Life Insurance for employee + immediate family
• Short Term & Long Term Disability Leave
• Flexible Spending Account
• Health Savings Account
• 401(k) Match 5% match
• Paid Time Off
Successful completeion of a post-offer, pre-employment background check and drug screen is required.
We are an E-Verify participant.