CheilJedang (CJ) was founded in 1953 specializing in food products. Since then it has grown into a global lifestyle brand with a business portfolio built around the four sectors - Food & Food Service, Bio & Pharma, Entertainment & Media, and Shopping & Logistics. With over 55,000 employees around the world, CJ Group promotes healthier, happier and convenient living through its many products and services. For more information, please visit www.cjamerica.com.
CJ Bio America is an affiliate of CJ Group. As the market leader in four essential amino acids in animal feed, CJ Bio strives to become the top global bio company, while continuously pursuing competitiveness
in the areas of functional taste, environmental-friendly materials and alternatives. Today, the division manufactures and supplies a variety of bioscience products, including nucleotides, lysine, threonine, and tryptophan internationally.
• This position is responsible for the protection, safeguarding and security of company assets which includes but is not limited to IT, strain, physical security and CCTV.
• Maintain facility security, which includes but is not limited to IT, strain, physical, CCTV
• Routinely audit all aspects of security
• Learn facility IT
• Educate and train personnel on all aspects of site security
• Maintain security records, including routine security audit action items
• Act as a liaison for contract security
• Develop/revise security processes and procedures
• High School Diploma/GED & 3 years directly related work experience
• CPP, PCI, PSP or similar accredited security certifications
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to be on-call
• Computer proficiency; Outlook, Excel, Word
• Problem Solving
• Ethical conduct
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• This position works primarily in an office environment, but will frequently work in a manufacturing environment as well
• Ability to walk extended distances, ascend/descend stairs frequently, remain stationary for extended periods, ability to lift up to 50 pounds as needed
• Work experience in a regulated industry preferred (FDA, USDA, DEA)
• CPP, PCI, PSP or similar security certifications strongly preferred
• Competitive Health Insurance with low deductibles (Vision + Dental)
• Life Insurance for employee + immediate family
• Short Term & Long Term Disability Leave
• Flexible Spending Account
• Health Savings Account
• 401(k) Match 5% match
• Paid Time Off
Successful completion of a post offer, pre-employment background check and drug screen is required.
We are an E-Verify participant.