CheilJedang (CJ) was founded in 1953 specializing in food products. Since then it has grown into a global lifestyle brand with a business portfolio built around the four sectors - Food & Food Service, Bio & Pharma, Entertainment & Media, and Shopping & Logistics. With over 55,000 employees around the world, CJ Group promotes healthier, happier and convenient living through its many products and services. For more information, please visit www.cjamerica.com.
CJ Bio America is an affiliate of CJ Group. As the market leader in four essential amino acids in animal feed, CJ Bio strives to become the top global bio company, while continuously pursuing competitiveness
in the areas of functional taste, environmental-friendly materials and alternatives. Today, the division manufactures and supplies a variety of bioscience products, including nucleotides, lysine, threonine, and tryptophan internationally.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
• Hours of work: Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during core works hours of Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
• Work location: This position will be home office based.
• Travel: This position requires up to 50% travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight.
• Develop relationships with the assigned customer base in the Animal Nutrition industry.
• Communicate customer developments and company positioning to internal stakeholders as directed.
• Develop and implement key account strategies which drive and maintain customer satisfaction.
• Prepare, negotiate and present commercial offers and/or supply agreements.
• Differentiate CJ by effectively communicating value at multiple levels and departments in the customer organizations to include purchasing, nutrition and health, live production and operations.
• Effectively utilize tools and support, contributing to a culture of teamwork and collaboration.
• Builds and maintains relationships with customers, industry influencers and key strategic partners within the Animal Nutrition industry.
• Plan and manage sale exhibits.
• Attends trade shows as needed.
• Achieve revenue budget and growth targets through strong tactical implementation.
• Coordinate sales activities across multi-disciplinary teams including but not limited to marketing, supply chain, division leadership and technical service.
• Keeps informed of Animal Nutrition industry market trends, competitor activity and developments.
• Resolve customer complaints or issues while protecting company assets and interests.
• Create reports as needed.
• Perform other duties as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively and participate in a continuous improvement culture, including utilizing problem solving skills
• Strong analytical and competency using technology to improve results
• Ability to interact at multiple levels and departments in large, complex organizations
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills including the ability to present technical data
• Strong organizational skills with minimal direct supervision requirements
• High degree of personal motivation and a desire to make an immediate impact
• Demonstrated success in a results driven, team environment
• Computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Office Suite; SAP
• Attention to detail
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
• Valid Driver license
• Competitive Health Insurance with low deductibles (Vision + Dental)
• Life Insurance for employee + immediate family
• Short Term & Long Term Disability Leave
• Flexible Spending Account
• Health Savings Account
• 401(k) Match 5% match
• Paid Time Off (increases by specified tiers)
Successful completion of a post-offer, pre-employment criminal background check is required.
We are an E-verify participant.