CheilJedang (CJ) was founded in 1953 specializing in food products. Since then it has grown into a global lifestyle brand with a business portfolio built around the four sectors - Food & Food Service, Bio & Pharma, Entertainment & Media, and Shopping & Logistics. With over 55,000 employees around the world, CJ Group promotes healthier, happier and convenient living through its many products and services. For more information, please visit www.cjamerica.com.
CJ Bio America is an affiliate of CJ Group. As the market leader in four essential amino acids in animal feed, CJ Bio strives to become the top global bio company, while continuously pursuing competitiveness
in the areas of functional taste, environmental-friendly materials and alternatives. Today, the division manufactures and supplies a variety of bioscience products, including nucleotides, lysine, threonine, and tryptophan internationally.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for All Food sales process for N. America &. S. America
• Process purchase orders for customers in assigned territory.
• Communicate regularly with account managers & customers to ensure forecasts are accurate and up to date.
• Verify the status of shipping schedules and purchase orders with production facilities and customers.
• Review & prepare required shipping documents.
• Correspond shipment information from the warehouse to the customer.
• Monitor inventories for the adequate volume with Supply Chain Manager.
• Maintain and reconcile inventory with warehouse on SAP to ensure information is current and accurate.
• Verify sales and purchasing expenses are accurate and up to date.
• Complete and submit monthly closing reports for sales, inventory and accounts receivables.
• Correspond with customers daily through various communication methods to ensure customer satisfaction is met. Correspondence may include but is not limited to e-mail, telephone, fax, etc.
• Provide timely responses to customer inquiries regarding orders, deliveries, invoices, etc.
• Coordinate and provide document requests for customers as necessary.
• Post quality analysis and quality control data as necessary.
• Review for the AR and request payment every week and report to HQ and related departments.
• Provide support for inside and outside sales team as necessary.
• Create and produce reports as necessary.
• Perform other duties as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Ability to participate in a high performance team-based environment that is fast-learning and adaptive
• Ability to communicate effectively and participate in a continuous improvement culture, including utilizing problem solving skills
• Computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Excel; SAP
• Critical thinking, multi-tasking and troubleshooting skills
• Must be organized and show attention to detail
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
• Ability to remain in a stationary position up to 85% of shift
• Ability to ascend/descend stairs if necessary
Education and Experience:
• College Degree in a related field
• High School Diploma/GED & 4 years directly related work experience
• Food industry experience
• Customer Service experience
• Logistics experience
• Competitive Health Insurance with low deductibles (Vision + Dental)
• Life Insurance for employee + immediate family
• Short Term & Long Term Disability Leave
• Flexible Spending Account
• Health Savings Account
• 401(k) Match 5% match
• Paid Time Off (increases by specified tiers)
Successful completion of a post offer, pre-employment background check is required.